Growing closer to God; growing community
We are a lively community minded Anglican Parish of two town and three village churches, situated between Bristol and Bath.
If you are looking to get married, arrange a baptism, join us on a Sunday or simply drop in and visit have a browse through our webpages to find out more.
We hope from these pages you gain a sense of our joy, and the variety of activities we enjoy. We are Christians and we dare to believe the Lord Jesus Christ is among us.
Revds. Stephen M’Caw, Andrew Judge and Simon Howell
ST JOHN’S CHURCH KEYNSHAM MUSICAL EVENTS 2013
- St John’s Lunchtime Concerts – 2013 programme
All at St John’s on Fridays 1-1.50pm. Free entry – retiring collection
April 26th - Kennet & Avon Handbell Ringers
May 10th - Children’s Special – John Watkeys, Ann Quinn, Roger Peach
May 24th - Kertesz String Quartet (from London, playing on period instruments)
June 7th - Natalie Morton and Owen Cole – piano duets & solos
June 21st - Robin Jackson & Maureen McAllister - organ duets
July 5th – William Stevens (bass/baritone), Helen Davis (soprano), Martin Sussams (piano/organ)
- Other musical events at St John’s
- Wed April 24th 7.30 St John’s Talent Evening - in the Hall in aid of @One and Trussell Trust.
- Sat Apr 27 – “Messiah” presented by Chew Valley Choral Society
- Fri May 10 – 7pm Concert performed by juniors and teens from St John’s Choir
- Sat Jun 8 – Musical theatre evening, organised by Lydia Stevens
- Sat Jun 29 – Mendip Male Voice Choir, organised by Will Stevens